Gas in the digestive tract comes from two sources: air that you swallow and the breakdown of undigested food by bacteria in the large intestine. Certain foods may cause gas. Foods that produce gas in one person may not cause gas in another.
Can read more about gas here
1) Drinking lots of water and non-fizzy drinks
2) Eating more slowly so you swallow less air when you eat
3) Avoiding milk products if you have lactose intolerance.
1) Gas X (Simethicone) Standard dose is 40-125mg four times daily as needed after meals and at bedtime. Maximum daily dose is 500mg/day (Adult dosing)
2) Beano (enzyme) Standard dose is 2 to 3 tablets per meal (Adult dosing)
Special instruction: Must be taken before or with the first bite of food.
Consult physician before use if diabetic (because of the carbohydrate component)