- Acetaminophen 500mg tablets (Tylenol Extra Strength)
- Use: For minor aches and pains including associated with common cold and flu. Fever associated with common cold and flu, or general body aches or minor headaches.
- Directions:Take one to two tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed (max of 6 tablets in 24 hours)
- Side Effects: Generally well tolerated. Using more than directed may lead to liver damage, always use only as directed and limit to no more than 4 grams per day.
- Drug Interactions: Acetaminophen levels may be decreased by barbiturates, carbamazepine, and phenytoin.
Generic Tylenol (Acetaminophen) 500mg tablets (100ct)