- Ibuprofen 200mg tablets (Advil, Motrin)
- Use: For minor aches and pains including associated with common cold and flu. Fever associated with common cold and flu, or general body aches or minor headaches.
- Directions: Take one to two tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed with food(max of 6 tables in 24 hours)
- Side Effects: Generally well tolerated at directed doses. May increase risk of heart attack, heart failure if used more than directed or longer than directed. Always consult your health care professional. Always take with food to decrease potential for GI upset.
- Drug Interactions: Avoid use with other NSAID’s (Aleve- naproxen sodium, Celebrex- celecoxib, Toradol- ketorolac). There are certain drugs that can decrease or increase the effects of ibuprofen, check with your doctor or pharmacy where you get your prescriptions if you are unsure.
Ibuprofen 200mg tablets 50ct