- Use: For immediate relief of sore throat associated with common cold and flu.
- Directions: Allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May repeat every two hours as needed or directed by your doctor.
- Side Effects: Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics.
- Warning: Stop use and seek medical attention if sore throat is severe or worsens, is accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting. Do not use for more than 2 days unless directed by your doctor.
- Drug Interactions: No known drug interactions for this indication.
Sore Throat Lozenges